Wednesday 5 February 2014

Berkshire Nude Ultra Sheer Stockings.

8 Berkshire Nude Sheer Stockings
There’s nothing particularly cute or pretty about this feature, though I must say they are very necessary for girls of all shades seeking that sheer ‘nude’ leg look during the winter.
Allow me to re-introduce you to Berkshire Hosiery. The delightfully sheer stockings come in colors that *gasp* match all skin tones in the spectrum. They are my secret weapon in the wintertime. When I wear them, most people think I’m not wearing anything at all.
Take a look below at Berkshire hosiery in Tan de Sol below:

 claire sulmers berkshire tan de sol sheer stockings
They’re relatively affordable at $6.95 a pack. I get about 6 at once, and that’s usually enough to last me through the cold season!

 berkshire sheers made in the usa tan de sol
I’d recommend going into a local department store and taking a look in person to see what color might match yours the best. After you know the proper shade, order online!
Purchase at Macys.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment