Monday 3 February 2014

First Look At Cameron Diaz's First Collection For Pour La Victoire.

cameron-diaz-pour-la-victoire-mules 
Cameron Diaz‘s first collection as artistic director at Pour La Victoire is about to be revealed in full this week. But between her  movie shoots and promotional appearances, Diaz says this has been one of the most challenging projects she’s taken on, particularly with the fashion industry’s hectic calendar: “in fashion, you have pre-fall, fall, holiday. You have all these little mini collections that you have to do,” she told WWD “I can’t keep track of it. It’s literally not my language. But I’m trying to learn it. They are teaching me and I’m learning from them, and they are learning from me.”  From what we can see so far, there seem to be a lot of heeled mule-style options. I’m interested to see the line in full! (WWD)

No comments:

Post a Comment