Monday 5 January 2015

Zara’s Lace-Up High Heeled Booties.

With the New Year still setting in, I started my usual routine of scouring the online sales from some of my favorite stores including ASOS and H&M; however, Zara was the one that captured both my money and my attention!
In the midst of my fashionable search, I came across these lovelies – the Zara Lace-Up High Heeled Bootie is definitely a winter must-have.


bomb-product-of-the-day-zara-lace-up-high-heeled-bootie-fbd2
These stunners boast a 4-inch heel, buckled features and a pointed toe. Not to forget the infinite possibilities of styling, these gems can be paired with jeans, skirts or even dresses. To add a bit of edge to any outfit, don them with leather accents!
bomb-product-of-the-day-zara-lace-up-high-heeled-bootie-fbd1
The Zara Lace-Up High Heeled Bootie (costing only $79.90) is quite reminiscent of the Isabel Marant Royston Ankle Bootie which originally retails for a whopping $1,315 (they’re currently on sale for $394.50)! Yet, for those fashionistas who choose to stay both frugal and fashionable (like myself) – today’s Bomb Product may be the best bet! Check out how VivaLuxury blogger Annabelle Fleur styled the Isabel Marant version below!
bomb-product-of-the-day-zara-lace-up-high-heeled-bootie-fbd5
To purchase the Zara Lace-Up High Heeled Booties, head on over to their site here.
bomb-product-of-the-day-zara-lace-up-high-heeled-bootie-fbd3
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment