Thursday 12 March 2015

Beyoncé Sends Heartfelt Message to Her Backup Singer Tiffany Monique as She Battles Cancer.

Tiffany Monique, Beyonce
I see your halo and big heart, Beyoncé.
The "Crazy in Love" singer is showing support for her backup singer Tiffany Monique in a special post on her personal website.
"We love you Tiffany," Mrs. Jay Z wrote with a beautiful photo of the talented performer who is battling cancer. "Wishing you a speedy recovery. Love, Beyoncé."
The heartfelt post comes just a few short days after Monique updated followers on her condition.
While lying down on her hospital bed, the singer thanked her main man for all his support during such a difficult time.
"Fevers, a-fib, no food or water since last Tuesday, quite a bit of pain and a lot of fatigue today," she wrote. "I'm finally ‘comfortable' so I'm gonna get some sleep while the going is good."
She added, "Anyone who knows me already knows how much I love this man. Didn't know if loving him any more than I already did was even possible. It is… #fckcancer #Godsgotthis #bravethestorm."
Since 2007, Monique has been one of the voices behind pop diva Queen Bey! She has also worked with Mariah Carey, Kelly Clarkson and Anita Baker.
"You get to wear the stage makeup, the stage hair," she recently shared with her hometown newspaper when asked about her dream career. "When I'm at home, I'm in a ponytail and sweatpants and Uggs."
I am joining Beyoncé and wishing Tiffany a speedy recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment