Friday 20 March 2015

Sean Diddy Combs Launches 3AM Fragrance.

Sean Diddy Combs has taken a step back into the fragrance world with a new scent, dubbed 3AM.
Diddy got dapper on New Year's Eve in a custom suit.
He told WWD, “Everything I do is about whether I feel it, you know? Right now, this is the type of energy that I’m feeling and that I want men and women to experience. 3 a.m. is like, not a regular person’s time. It is for me, so I just want to share with people another level of freedom and truth that you have at 3 a.m. Anything can happen.
Diddy Rocks EN-WHY2EL-AYE
The Unisex fragrance, which will comes in a clear rectangular bottle, boasts notes of bergamot, mandarin, orange blossom cardamom, geranium and fig leaf. Images and samples haven’t materialized, but I’m sure it will be clean and fresh.
diddy-by-jeff-gale-and-jeff-crawford-for-los-angeles-confidential-2
Would you dab on a bit of Diddy’s 3am fragrance?
Read more at WWD.com.
*Featured Image: Diddy and Kate Moss by Annie Leibowitz for US Vogue 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment