Friday 24 April 2015

Zoe Saldana Says Post-Baby Weight Loss Is ''Painful'' but ''Important,'' Reveals How She's Getting Her Figure Back!

Zoe Saldana
Zoe Saldana is one hot mama!
After gaining an estimated 70 pounds while pregnant with her twin boys, the 36-year-old mother of two is on a mission to get her body back—while maintaining a healthy attitude.
The Avatar beauty has been posting a slew of diet and fitness tips as well as videos of herself hitting the gym on her Facebook page, and, proving she's no different than any new mom, she admits the process has been both "painful" and "frustrating."
"As you all know, we welcomed twin boys last November. Yes, by far, the most amazing experience of my life, but also a very challenging experience when it pertains to my body," Saldana, who is married to Marco Peregowrote on social media earlier this month. "I'm sure moms across the world (and dads sometimes) can identify with what I'm about to say.
"Your body changes dramatically, inside and out. You grow in places you never knew you could, and you are tired beyond belief..." she continued. "Everything from my thyroid to my platelets crashed...my body was really bent out of shape after the boys were born. Bouncing back feels impossible, but I know it is important as a woman, and now a mommy, to not give up."
The Guardians of the Galaxy star added that she is "determined to get my energy back" before she returns to work and her twin sons, Cy and Bowie, start walking.
Marco Perego, Zoe Saldana Jerod Harris/Getty Images
"2 months ago I started my journey, and its been REAL- I'm not gonna lie- it is slow.... painful... and frustrating," Saldana, who gave birth in November wrote. "But it is worth it."
Saldana is currently working with longtime trainer Steve Moyer, who has switched up the star's diet and, as you can tell from Zoe's videos, is a big fan of interval training. "Every week I'm challenging myself 10-15% more than the week before. Faster pace, higher incline, more reps…that's what training is all about: pushing yourself to do a little bit more," she explained in a recent post.

No comments:

Post a Comment