Wednesday 27 January 2016

Kerry Washington Dishes On Details Surrounding Her OPI Nail Collection

kerry-washington-wwd-fbd2 
In a recent issue of WWD, actress Kerry Washington gushes on her hit TV show Scandal and discloses her thoughts behind her upcoming OPI Nail Collection.
With a set total of 15 colors at $10 a pop, the fashion star’s nail line also has a little something for all the Gladiators (another name for Scandal diehards) out there.
Washington (very cleverly) managed to infuse the political prowess of Scandal with a few personal touches to successfully set the tone for her OPI collection. When interviewed by WWD, she discloses, “Nails are at that interesting point where fashion and beauty meet… If I enter that space, it’s important for me to know the landscape and do it in a way that’s authentic and right and true to who I am.


kerry-washington-wwd-fbd1
It seems that there is a rich plum shade simply called “Kerry Blossom“, a versatile gray coined “Liv” and a deep garnet known as “We The Female“. The fashion star even named a caramel hue after her two-year-old daughter, Isabelle.
Known for being extremely private, the beauty also shared a few words on including her child on this project. She admits, “I thought long and hard about having my daughter involved, but once I came up with the name, I couldn’t get it out of my head.”

kerry-washington-wwd-fbd3
Kerry’s collaboration with OPI is set to hit stores on August 4th. I can’t wait!
Will you be indulging?

Source: WWD.com

No comments:

Post a Comment