Monday 29 February 2016

Jay Z Is DJ Khaled’s New Manager

Jay Z and DJ Khaled
New deal alert. Fresh off his Apple Music partnership and UTA signing, DJ Khaled has landed a management deal with Jay Z and Roc Nation.
The producer and Snapchat expert hit Instagram to reveal the major move, saying that Hov will help him “embrace” his new “blessings.”
“Meet my manager. His name is Jay Z,” the major key holder said. “Jigga. Hov!!! Special cloth alert! The blessings coming in have been overwhelming. So much blessings I needed the right team to help me embrace it right. And when I say embrace I mean brand partnership. When two special cloth brands come together history gets made.
“I’d like to thank fan luv for walking with me thru the journey of more success,” he added. “They don’t want us to win!!!! So what we gonna do is win more. When I say we, I’m talking fan luv! I’m talking my brother Lenny S! Always seen my vision!! I’m talking Chaka!! I’m talking JIGGA NATION!!!!! I’m up to something. I will never stop!!! I will not lose JIGGA VOICE!!! Ride with me thru the journey of more success. God is the greatest! Bless up.”

To celebrate the news, Jigga gifted Khaled with his last original Roc-A-Fella chain.
“I don’t have an original one,” Hov told Khaled. “I don’t own an original one, like at all, zero. This is my last one. This is my last. This is the one I put in the corner. This is mine. I don’t own another one. I don’t. I don’t own another one. This is my joint.”
Meanwhile, Roc Nation confirmed the signing with a welcoming tweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment