Saturday 8 March 2014

Jennifer Lopez’s ‘I Luh Yah Papi’ Video Gucci Gold Plated Mirror Aviator Sunglasses with Bamboo Detail.

Jennifer Lopez beams in white and reflective lenses while filming a video for her new single I Luh Ya Papi
Sometimes, I’m a simple woman. I just love anything shiny and sparkly.
To whit, the Gucci Gold Plated Mirror Sunglasses J. Lo wore on set for her new video, I Luh Yah Papi. Let’s forget the ridiculous name and spelling of said single: those sunglasses are frickin fabulous! They have 24K gold mirror lenses and a natural bamboo detail. With such fabulosity comes a prohibitive price: they’re $1,195. Sigh. If you must have them, you can pre-order now from Gucci.com. They’re expected to ship between 03/01/2014 and 05/15/2014, so you’ll have ‘em in time for the summer.
Check them out below:

  Jennifer Lopez's 'I Luh Yah Papi' Video Gucci Gold Plated Mirror Aviator Sunglasses with Bamboo2  Jennifer Lopez's 'I Luh Yah Papi' Video Gucci Gold Plated Mirror Aviator Sunglasses with Bamboo

No comments:

Post a Comment