Friday 21 March 2014

Stella McCartney Teams With Disney And Angelina Jolie For A Collection Of Kid’s Clothes Inspired By Maleificent.

Stella McCartney Maleificent
• Stella McCartney is teaming with Disney and Angelina Jolie for a capsule collection of kid’s clothes inspired by Maleificent, in theaters May 30th. The eight-piece collection has t-shirts, sneakers, sandals, and of course–princess dresses for boys and girls aged four to 14. “I’ve always been a huge fan of Disney growing up, as was my mother, and I grew up watching all the films like most kids did,” McCartney told WWD. “When the opportunity presented itself and I was invited by Angelina Jolie to visit the film set, I jumped at the chance.”  The collection (dropping at the end of April) is a little pricey. Expect to shill out between $75 and $185 for any of these pieces. 10% of the proceeds will go to SOS Children’s Villages, which gives homes to needy kids. (WWD)

No comments:

Post a Comment