Monday 24 March 2014

Steve Madden Buys Brian Atwood.

brian-atwood-licata-sandals
Steve Madden announces today that it will acquire Brian Atwood‘s label, taking on both their high-end division and B by Brian Atwood diffusion line. Atwood will hold a minority stake in his eponymous brands, and will maintain creative control over both. “We are an incredible balance to each other: both entrepreneurs, both passionate about shoes and building brands,” Atwood told WWD. “Steve brings the expertise in successfully operating global fashion brands with a wide bench of industry-leading resources and the talent and vision to optimize B Brian Atwood, while I bring the luxury market and designer experience. This is the perfect next step for me in achieving my vision for the overall Brian Atwood brand in partnership with Steve. I have spent more than 13 years nurturing my brand with great clarity and now is the time to capitalize on that work.” (WWD)

No comments:

Post a Comment