Friday 12 December 2014

Model Spotlight: Darius Williams.

darius williams polo ralph lauren
How about a little eye candy to cleanse your sartorial palette?
 Shreveport, Louisiana native Darius Williams, a 25-year-old who is currently the face of Polo Ralph Lauren.


darius williams polo ralph lauren
The former football player (who once had dreams of playing in the NFL) moved to New York with the dream of fronting a campaign for a major fashion house. He said, “I was dropped on Bowery street with $200 in my pocket and a suitcase full of summer clothes. And I had to find my way.
darius williams polo ralph lauren fine black model fashion bomb daily
Within 6 months, he accomplished his goal, shooting for the consummate American brand with famed photographer Bruce Weber.
darius williams bruce weber polo ralph lauren
Now, he has dreams of moving to LA to pursue acting. He says, “I want to branch into the movie scene as the fresh faced, sexy, handsome black guy.”
darius williams fashion bomb daily model
Do you think he has what it takes?
Take a look at a few flix here:
darius williams polo ralph lauren model fashion bomb daily
model fashion bomb dailySOUL-dariusWILLIAMS-IMG_4753
8 darius williams
darius williams model to watch
darius williams model to watch fashion bomb daily
darius williams 098 model to watch fashion bomb daily
Yep!
One take away from our conversation: He said, “Once I commit to something, I never quit. Especially if I have that internal desire and fire. When people tell me I don’t know what I’m doing, or if they’re laughing…it doesn’t bother me. I’ve always known that I didn’t want to be the norm.” Alright!
darius williams black model male fashion bomb daily
Keep an eye out for Darius, and also be sure to follow him on Instagram @Darius_Williams11.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment