Tuesday 3 March 2015

Willow Smith by Bjorn Iooss for CR Fashion Book Issue 6.


000  Willow Smith for CR Fashion Book Issue 6 123999  Willow Smith for CR Fashion Book Issue 6 123Willow Smith for CR Fashion Book Issue 6 123 
L.A. icon Lisa Eisner designs jewelry for cool, courageous women unafraid of a statement—gem befitting a muse like the fearless Willow Smith
“I just want to have dreads,” says Willow Smith of her 2015 goals. “I want to embrace my full self, as natural as I can be.” Not that anyone believed the voraciously curious, innately confident teen icon to be anything less. This will also be the year the 14-year old learns Krav Maga, dances capoeira, and hones an ever-evolving personal style that evades definition. “I think my look changes all of the time,” she says, “and right now it’s a bit more messy, kind of grungy.” She’s certainly got the sound to match. Interdimensional Tesseract, a three-song EP Smith surprise-released in January, debuted a dreamy neo-soul as a new chapter in her progression as an artist. Call it Willow 2.0, but expect an update imminently.
Images: CR Fashion Book

No comments:

Post a Comment