Friday 3 April 2015

92 Aesthetics Pop Culture Inspired Art

cool-online-find-92aesthetics-fbd7
I’m officially a fan of 92 Aesthetics!
As always, I was lurking on Instagram and came across this artist’s Solange print. After the initial shock and instant infatuation,  I eventually calmed myself enough to discover that there was more!

cool-online-find-92aesthetics-fbd7
cool-online-find-92aesthetics-fbd2

92 Aesthetics is a pop art inspired brand that portrays images of people and ideas throughout the culture. From vibrant totes, jaw-dropping phone cases and even shower curtains, the possibilities are endless. The prices are pretty impressive as well, with items ranging from $20- $85.
cool-online-find-92aesthetics-fbd6
cool-online-find-92aesthetics-fbd8
cool-online-find-92aesthetics-fbd9
To see more amazing products from 92 Aesthetics, check out the official site here or follow the artist herself, Niesha (@electro_lady). Trust me, it’s worth every minute!

**P.S. – I’m seriously contemplating copping that Solange throw pillow!**

No comments:

Post a Comment