Wednesday 8 April 2015

Carol’s Daughter Acai Clarifying Foaming Face Wash


My skin regimen is a vital part of my beauty routine. Just like other 20-somethings, I’ve discovered that I am consistently searching for those products that work absolute wonders!
Personally, I’d classify my skin as oily and prone to breakouts. Not only do I carry around a pack of Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets, but I’ve also struggled with finding the ideal cleanser. You name it, I’ve tried it! From African black soap to other popular brands, I thank the beauty gods that I stumbled upon the Carol’s Daughter Clarifying Foaming Face Wash.

bomb-product-of-the-day-carols-daughter-acai-clarifying-foaming-face-wash-fbd1
I’ve used this product for about 6 months and the results have been amazing! My pores have literally decreased in size as well as my skin’s oil production. I’ve also noticed a brighter and clearer complexion. In addition, the ingredients within this natural cleanser include witch hazel, meadowsweet, lemongrass, acai berry extract and geranium.
bomb-product-of-the-day-carols-daughter-acai-clarifying-foaming-face-wash-fbd1Although an 8 oz bottle is sure to run you about $8, I highly recommend the investment. Apparently, there’s a toner available as well!
bomb-product-of-the-day-carols-daughter-acai-clarifying-foaming-face-wash-fbd2
To find out more about today’s Product, head on over to the Carol’s Daughter site here.
Have any of you used any other Carol’s Daughter products?

No comments:

Post a Comment