Thursday 16 April 2015

Monica Brown’s New Red Pixie Cut


Monica Brown recently debuted a red pixie cut, in anticipation of her forthcoming album, Code Red.
2 Monica Brown's New Red Pixie Cut
Posing for photographer Derek Blanks, she offset her red mane with a fluffy white coat, and a neon yellow Versace jacket and Giuseppe Zanotti Caged heels.
Monica Brown's New Red Pixie Cut
About her hair, Monica said, “The cut symbolizes me getting back to the fearlessness and courageous part of myself that I shared with the world in the ’90s when I released my first album Miss Thang. It’s easy to over-think things and not trust your natural instincts. I let go and let the music be created in my truth.”
Ow! She looks great! With her gorgeous face, she could pull anything off.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment