Tuesday 19 May 2015

FAB OR FUG: Eternally Gorgeous Nia Long’s Geometric Mini Dress

Disney Media Distribution International Upfronts
Can I just preface this post by saying that WHATEVER Nia Long is having in life, I will take some of it too. Because she just eternally looks incredible. I mean, look at that skin glow! She literally never ages.
Ok, gushing aside, let’s talk about this dress she’s rocking at the Disney Upfronts. The print is really cute, but it’s not really doing anything for her, shape-wise. Also, for her big COMEBACK to television, headlining a new ABC show, it just feels a little flat to me. I would have loved to see her in something brighter and more fun.

Disney Media Distribution International Upfronts
Source: Paul Archuleta / Getty
But enough of what I think , tell me gals, are you feeling this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment