Thursday 7 May 2015

Giuseppe Zanotti White Chain Link Leather Sandals


I am in love with so many of Giuseppe Zanotti’s Spring 2015 shoes (can I be brand ambassador, anyone?!?).
At any rate, one of my favorite styles are his $895 White Chain Link Leather Sandals:
giuseppe zanotti Giuseppe Zanotti White Chain Link Leather Sandals
The barely there 5″ heels elongate the leg like no other.
8  giuseppe zanotti chain leather white leather sandals
giuseppe zanotti chain leather white leather sandals
It’s no wonder that several starlets, including Beyonce and Khloe Kardashian, are fans.
beyonce-knowles-official-website-mikhael-kale-spring-2015-1
khloe-kardashian-at-craig-s-restaurant-in-west-hollywood
These are definitely on my short list this month!
I’ll just put it out in the Universe that they will be mine very soon!
giuseppe zanotti Giuseppe Zanotti White Chain Link Leather Sandals
Purchase your pair at NeimanMarcus.com.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment