Tuesday 12 May 2015

Kenya Moore Is "Astounded and Devastated" to Learn Her Millionaire Matchmaker Boyfriend Is a Married Man

Kenya Moore
Love sure is a battlefield!
Kenya Moore thought she had a serious connection with the boyfriend she was set up with on The Millionaire Matchmaker.
But less than two months after her episode aired, the Real Housewives of Atlanta star found out the special guy had a few surprises.
"Unfortunately, I just learned today that the man I met and fell in love with from Millionaire Matchmaker was married a week after the show aired," she posted on social media. "I am astounded and devastated to have learned of this news VIA social media as opposed to from him directly."


Kenya Moore, Instagram Instagram
She added, "I still believe in love and my heart remains open to the man God has for me. I wish him well."
So who is the man in question who appears to have broken the Bravo star's heart? According to Kenya's Instagram, his name is James who was called a "King" shortly after the episode aired.
"Sometimes you can spend your whole life looking for Prince Charming when a King arrives," she wrote while enjoying a dinner date with her beau. "Thank you @PattiStanger and @CynthiaBailey10 and my fans for your love and support and desire for my happiness."

In an added twist, E! News exclusively caught up with Kenya on Monday and asked about any relationship status updates. At the time, everything appeared to be going well. "I can say that I'm very happy," she shared. "And that's all I can say right now."
Despite the heartache Kenya is experiencing, the Life Twirls On star won't stop trying to find her happily ever after.
"I had to fight for everything that I have and I have often felt that I am in the fight alone," she said on The Millionaire Matchmaker. "I want this to be over, I want the search to end."
(E! and Bravo are part of the NBCUniversal family)

No comments:

Post a Comment