Saturday 16 May 2015

Kylie Jenner Admits to Gaining Weight on Instagram

Kylie Jenner Instagram
Kylie Jenner isn't going to take any nonsense from haters or bullies.
 
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star posted a behind-the-scenes picture to Instagram Saturday, where she decided to directly address any haters that would comment on her body. Dressed in a risqué black swimsuit and thigh-high lace-up boots, Kylie captioned the picture, "behind the scenes. (yes I gained weight there I said it so u don't have too) :)."
 
Although she looks her gorgeous and curvaceous self to us, Kylie must have changed her mind about being so candid because she later edited the caption to say only, "behind the scenes."
 
The 17-year-old E! star has never been afraid to show off her curves on social media, often posting scandalous selfies or racy pics from her photo shoots. She does, however, play it cool when it comes to admitting any work she may or may not have had in order to bolster some of her assets...such as her lips. Rumors were rampant regarding the reality TV star's plump pout, even sparking a "Kylie Jenner Lip Challenge" that ended poorly for many people.

Kylie Jenner Instagram Instagram
But after it finally went too far, Tyga's rumored girlfriend came clean about her mouth. "I have temporary lip fillers, it's just an insecurity of mine and it's what I wanted to do."
 
She added that being in the limelight only made it harder to tell the truth. "Everyone always picks us apart." Because of the extreme scrutiny she's always under she explained, "I want to admit to the lips, but people are so quick to judge me on everything, so I might have tiptoed around the truth, but I didn't lie."
 
She might have addressed one of her own insecurities, but Kylie still wants to make sure that her fans are being true to themselves. "I'm not here to try & encourage people/young girls to look like me or to think this is the way they should look," she tweeted. "I want to encourage people/young girls like me to be YOURSELF & not be afraid to experiment w your look."
 
Tune-in to part one of Keeping Up With the Kardashians: About Bruce this Sunday at 9 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment