Tuesday 19 May 2015

L’AVIYE’s Kayla Mini Skirt


Skirts are my go-to staples for summer and spring. From bold prints to enviable textures, I always manage to fully stock my closet with fun possibilities. So, when I came across L’AVIYE’s Kayla Mini Skirt, I was instantly smitten.

bomb-product-of-the-day-laviye-priya-pencil-skirt-fbd10
The Kayla Mini Skirt boasts an orange/brown palette and side pockets.
bomb-product-of-the-day-kayla-mini-skirt-fbd1
It can be paired with anything. Graphic tees, button downs… you name it!
bomb-product-of-the-day-kayla-mini-skirt-fbd2
So, is the mini not quite your speed? Whelp, check out some gorgeous alternatives below!
bomb-product-of-the-day-laviye-priya-pencil-skirt-fbd9
bomb-product-of-the-day-laviye-priya-pencil-skirt-fbd7
bomb-product-of-the-day-laviye-priya-pencil-skirt-fbd11
Visit L’AVIYE’s official site here for additional purchasing details.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment