Friday 31 July 2015

Ciara by Louie Banks for VICE

ciara-by-louie-banks-for-vice-2


ciara-by-louie-banks-for-vice
ciara-by-louie-banks-for-vice-4
ciara-by-louie-banks-for-vice-1
ciara-by-louie-banks-for-vice-5
ciara-by-louie-banks-for-vice-3
Ciara by Louie Banks for VICE.
On her favorite song from new album Jackie:
“I would say “One Woman Army”. It was definitely a part of my self-discovery. It represents my strength, it represents my story, it represents my point of view, on everything. On life, on love…”
On what she’s learned about men:
“I think that the one thing that’s important for a man when it comes to love is just timing. And that’s true for men and women. Guys, they’re used to being a little more fearful when it comes to love. I think when they decide to open up to love it’s really about timing, and what’s going on in their lives and when they want to. You can’t force anybody to love, they have to want to do that themselves. I think men are very simple. We are way more complicated beings.”
Source: VICE

No comments:

Post a Comment