Monday 27 July 2015

Khloé Kardashian Shares Unretouched Complex Photo

Khloe Kardashian, Complex, Retouched, UnretouchedComplex; Instagram
You tell 'em, Khloé Kardashian!
The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star appears on the cover of Complex's August/September issue, and let's be honest, she's never looked hotter. She looked so hot, in fact, that some people accused the magazine of airbrushing the E! star's appearance a little too much. Not one to mince words, Kardashian fired back by sharing an unretouched photo via Instagram Monday and silencing her haters.
"This one is for all the troll haters out there that cannot seem to give me an ounce of credit for my daily workouts! The image on the left is an unretouched photo from the actual camera on the day of the shoot. The image on the right is the retouched photo. Yes skin is smooth and shadows are removed but I still think I look good on the left image. Flaws and all," she told her 27.7 million followers. "Hi hater!!!"
Kardashian added, "Click on it...I know you want to."

Kardashian was touched by the support she received after sharing the before-and-after photos. "How sweet are you guys!" she tweeted. "I love you guys and I see all the positivity and love! I'm so blessed."
So, how does the 31-year-old look so fabulously fit?
Kardashian works with Beverly Hills-based personal trainer Gunnar Peterson. "We focus on different body parts," she explained  in April. Regarding their workout sessions, she said, "We're making me [leaner] rather than big and bulky."
"I try to work out five days a week," she said. "It's a lot, but I feel great when I do it. On the weekend I have a gym in my community. I try to do cardio. You just turn on some junk TV and you don't realize what you're doing, and I love that. I used to not watch what I ate. I would just kind of eat whatever. I was realizing, 'I work out all the time. Why can't I drop this weight?' It's really food. So I started dieting a little. I don't eat dairy anymore—or I try not to, because I'm addicted to cheese!"

No comments:

Post a Comment