Saturday 6 February 2016

Watch Video: Beyoncé Releases New "Formation" Music Video, Featuring Blue Ivy, Before Super Bowl Performance

Instagram media by beyonce - Download "Formation" on TIDAL 👯👯👯
On Saturday, Beyoncé released a new song and music video, "Formation," her first solo effort in more than a year.
The song contains explicit lyrics and is available on her husband Jay Z's Tidal service. The video is set in New Orleans and includes Mardi Gras costumes and flood scenes that bring to mind the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, as well as a shot of Bey standing on top of a floating police squad car.
The singer sports a slew of sexy outfits, including one that's half-lingerie-half traditional dress, and showcases her signature dance moves. Her and Jay Z's daughter Blue Ivy, 3, also makes an appearance, as does Dr. Martin Luther King.
The song contains lyrics such as,  "I go hard / Get what's mine / I'm a star / 'Cause I slay / I slay (hey) / I slay (hey) / I slay (hey) / all day" and "I just might be a black Bill Gates in the making."

No comments:

Post a Comment