Friday 1 December 2017

Listen to Ed Sheeran & Beyoncé’s ‘Perfect Duet’

teewhy-hive.blogspot.co.uk
Following collaborations with Eminem (“Walk On Water”) and J Balvin (“Mi Gente”), Beyoncé blesses us with another collaboration. This time, Queen Bey teams up with Ed Sheeran on their “Perfect Duet.”
Sheeran kicks off the acoustic track before Bey adds her powerful pipes. “Well, I found a man stronger than anyone I know,” she sings. “He shares my dreams / I hope that someday we’ll share our home / I found a love to carry more than just my secrets / To carry love, to carry children of our own.”
The two are no strangers. They performed a Stevie Wonder tribute together during a 2015 Grammy special and even teamed up for a “Drunk in Love” duet at the Global Citizen Festival in 2015.
“Perfect” is a single off Sheeran’s latest album ÷. “I think the song ‘Perfect’ is actually better than ‘Thinking Out Loud,'” he told Music Choice. “I think there was always a scare that ‘Thinking Out Loud’ would define me and define my career. So I, I wrote a lot of songs trying to beat it and I think I have beaten it.”
Listen to Ed and Bey’s “Perfect” collaboration below.

No comments:

Post a Comment