Monday 6 January 2014

Rita Ora’s My Little Pony X Alice Vandy Long Sleeve Bodycon Dress.

Rita Ora has a colorful night out in London
Rita Ora went for colorfully cute for a night at Chinawhite Nightclub in an $89 long sleeve My Little Pony x Alice Vandy Long Sleeve Bodycon Dress. She completed her look with a her signature red lips, a red choker, and Salvatore Ferragamo Suede Lace-up Boots .The dress was a collaboration between My Little Pony and Alice Vandy to celebrate 30 years of the hypercolored cartoon. I wouldn’t wear it, but it looks pretty hot on Rita! The quirky pairing is right up her alley, and her body looks pretty amazing.
What do you think?

  _Rita-Ora's-London-Chinawhite-Nightclub-My-Little-Pony-X-Alice-Vandy-Cap-Sleeve-Bodycon-DressRita Ora's London Chinawhite Nightclub My Little Pony X Alice Vandy Long Sleeve Bodycon Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment