Friday 2 May 2014

Jourdan Dunn Has A Twitter Spat With Lily Allen.

Lily-allen-jourdan-dunn
• Aspiring shade queen Lily Allen has been getting herself into a lot of trouble this week. The singer caught flak earlier this week for mocking Beyoncé in an admittedly strange pantomime performance of “Drunk in Love”  at London’s G-A-Y nightclub, and now, she’s sparked the ire of Jourdan Dunn. The buzzy model posted some lyrics from Allen’s Sheezus track, “Insincerely Yours,” which reference Dunn and her pal Cara Delevingne“I don’t give a f*** about Delevingne / Or that Rita girl / About Jourdan Dunn” Allen quips before digging the knife in further. “I don’t wanna know about your perfect life / Your perfect wife and it makes me sick / I don’t give a f*** about your Instagram / About your lovely house or your ugly kids.” As you know, Dunn has an adorable four-year-old son Riley. Dunn clapped back, “Errm @lilyallen who’s ‘ugly kids’ was you talking about in this song??” Lily’s response? “It’s a reference to something another artist said about my children on Twitter,” she said. “[I] only mentioned you cause your name rhymes with ‘one’. Sorry.” But Jourdan was having none of it. Ohhh because my name rhymes with ‘One’!!!!! Look at you, you lil lyrical genius!!” And that’s the shade of the day, folks! (Telegraph)

No comments:

Post a Comment