Friday 12 December 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: 50 + Fabulous Beauty, Style, and Book Picks for Everyone on Your List.




























I realized: it’s high time i did a gift guide!
From beauty to books to music, i’ve uncovered 50+ small, generally affordable options you can pick for anyone on your list.

 
I’ll also be searching out more ‘off the beaten path’ gifts, like tees from Ty Hunter’s Served Fresh Line, Duckie Confetti pom pom hats, and quirky cases from Casetify. Jewelry is also a great option, and I’ve got my eye on BCBG’s Pavé Triangle Earrings, and a few necklaces from Topshop. And OH MY GOD. I pressed ‘buy’ immediately when I saw Del Toro’s Bomb.com flats. They are all I want for Christmas!

<
>2. Celebrity Bomb
celebrity gift guide fashion bomb daily cr fashion bomb carine t-shirt flawless beanie girl bye
Feeling Flawless? Or want to shine bright like a diamond? Get your fill of these fun options, inspired and worn by your favorite celebs:

Get the I Been Drinkin Mug at Etsy.com, cop the Kim K tee here. Get the Girl, Bye tee here and the Flawless hat here. Need Beyoncé’s, 7/11 leather visor? Get it here. 3. Beauty Bomb
beauty gift guide fashion bomb daily nars tom ford jasmin rouge jin soon nail polish saint laurent couture
Lipsticks are always fun stocking stuffers, and last year, I gifted my buddies a few of my favorite universal shades like MAC’s Cyber, Russian Red, and Ruby Woo. This year I plan to do the same, throwing in my favorite Sephora Always Red Lipstain, offering Nars glosses, or even providing a bit of variety with Saint Laurent’s Couture Color Palette. More in the mood to treat yourself? Why not indulge in a fabulous fragrance? I splurged this year on Tom Ford’s Jasmin Rouge. It smells delicious!
3. Book  book bomb fashion bomb daily woman i wanted to be diane von furstenberg hijacking the runway teri agins chanel
It’s never too late to pick up a fashion book! This year had quite a few fabulous releases, including Highjacking the Runway by Teri Agins, DVF’s the Woman I Wanted to Be, and Vintage Black Glamour by Nichelle Gainer. And in case you don’t have ‘em already, get your learn on with Phaidon’s Fashion Book or Fairchild’s Dictionary of Fashion. They’re gifts that keep on giving!

4. Decor
art bomb fashion bomb daily gift guide
What’s a stylish woman without a fashionable pad? I’ve been thinking more and more about decor, as I plan to move in a little more than a month! To spruce up new digs, I have my eye on paintings by Andre Woolery, pillows by Giselle Williams Thomas, and pieces by Your Design by Creation. I’ll also throw in a Hustle Foil Print for good measure.
5.Editor’s Picks
Editor's picks fashion bomb daily gift guide
The Fashion Bomb Staff has quite a few cool picks on their lists! From Shop Candy Bomb tees to Jordan inspired Holiday stockings (!), take a gander at gifts culled from our collective eclectic taste:

<
>

  Behold a few fashionable presents for the stylish men in your life! I know my boo wants a Beats Pill and Versace sneaks, but any man would love a cool, simple sweatshirt (as worn by Jay Z), Tom Ford shades, or a fresh new scent:

Of course, pick up the Spike Lee backpack at Sprayground.com.
Get the Air Jordan Holiday Stockings here and the Bloggers Gonna Blog Foil Print here. Love it! That does it! Do you see anything you like? 
Via: Fashionbombdaily.
Wishing you a merry xmas from @Teewhy-hive..

No comments:

Post a Comment