Wednesday 4 March 2015

Yetunde Sarumi’s Oversized Ankara Collar Jacket.


I live for a good print! So, after running across Yetunde Sarumi’s Oversized Collar Ankara Jacket, I was convinced that I must add it to my collection.

bomb-product-of-the-day-yeunde-sarumi-oversized-collar-jacket-fbd1

Initially, I spotted this breathtaking blazer via Nife of Skinny Hipster. Her impeccable styling soon led me to stalk Sarumi’s official site.
bomb-product-of-the-day-yeunde-sarumi-oversized-collar-jacket-fbd4
Aside from additional purchasing details, the site also offered further styling inspiration. Check out their look below!
bomb-product-of-the-day-yeunde-sarumi-oversized-collar-jacket-fbd3
Yetunde Sarumi’s Oversized Collar Ankara Jacket is available for $84.40. It also features two snap closures and a fully lined interior.
bomb-product-of-the-day-yeunde-sarumi-oversized-collar-jacket-fbd1

Head on over to their site here for more details.
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment