Friday 17 April 2015

Chris Brown Shares First Photo With Daughter Royalty: ''God Has Blessed Me With My Twin''

Chris Brown, Instagram
Well, it looks like Chris Brown is a father.
A few months after being hit with a bombshell that the singer may be the daddy of a 9-month-old daughter Royalty, the singer has finally broken his silence on the matter in the form of two adorable photographs.
Taking to Instagram, Breezy indirectly confirmed that he is the father to a beautiful baby girl by sharing this precious picture of himself smiling at his precious little lady, who was matching Brown in a red outfit and showing off the biggest smile.
"God has blessed me with my twin #ROYALTY," he captioned the snapshot, and followed with another close-up of her gorgeous face as she looks down and flaunts her cheeks, long lashes and cute curls.


Chris Brown, Instagram Instagram
Brown seemed to address the matter in a cryptic but motivational post on Instagram just a few days ago.
Along with a selfie of Breezy on the basketball court, he wrote, "Every step I take will only be to greatness. Learning myself everyday and striving to make a difference. Thriving not surviving. I can't make anyone love me or like me but for the people who do, you are highly appreciated and valued. I wanna grow into a great man and take care of my family. In order for me to change the world I have to change my mentality."
TMZ reported that Brown is the father of a 9-month-old baby girl last month. The report stated that the child's mother is a former model named Nia, whom the 25-year-old rapper has known for several years.
At the time, E! News contacted Brown's rep, who opted not to comment on the reports, and the recording artist chose not to speak out on the paternity claims.
However, Brown's on-again-off-again girlfriend Karrueche Tran took to Twitter the following morning, and seemed to confirm the reports. "Listen. One can only take so much. The best of luck to Chris and his family. No baby drama for me," she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment