Tuesday 11 February 2014

Shaquille O’Neal To Launch Menswear Line.

Shaquille O'Neal at Disney ABC Television Summer Press Tour
Shaquille O’Neal is delving into men’s fashion, with the release of a collection for men of all sizes. The range, aptly named “The Shaquille O’Neal Collection” is set to drop this month exclusively at Macy’s, and will include suit separates and sports coats, with prices ranging from $150 to $400. Shaq says he started the line mostly for giants large men like himself, who have a hard time finding clothes that fit: “I also was frustrated that I had to go to a Big & Tall store rather than shop with my friends at the local department or specialty store,” he said. “I originally wanted to develop a more fashion-forward menswear collection at an affordable price. Once Peerless and I developed the collection, the reaction from Macy’s was so positive that we decided to make the collection in all sizes.” (WSJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment