Monday 30 December 2013

Kenya Moore Talks Motherhood: ‘I Plan On Having A Baby Next Year’.

kenya moore on wendy williams
Kenya Moore has big baby plans for 2014!
During an recent interview with Life & Style, the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star said she hopes to be pregnant within the next six months.


“I plan on having a baby next year,” she told the magazine. “I am going to do in vitro…I just have to figure out whose sperm to use!”
The 42-year-old former beauty queen went on to say that she listed her gay best friend Miss Lawrence and her yet-to-be-identified mystery man as the possible sperm donors. (This the same “African sweetheart” that Wendy Williams questioned if Kenya was lying about on her show.)

Despite any naysayers, the reality star said she’s confident she can pull this off.
“I have some options,” she said. “I would’t mind having a modern family.”

No comments:

Post a Comment