Tuesday 29 April 2014

Porsha Williams Says Kenya Moore Used "Weapons," Not Props, During Epic RHOA Reunion Brawl.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta
Jaws dropped when Porsha Williams brawled with Kenya Moore on the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion, and now the reality star is opening up about what made her hit her breaking point.
"This season, the difference is that she had these weapons, what I call, she called props—the scepter and the blow horn—and that's really the difference, honestly" the Bravo beauty said during an appearance on The View.
Following the physical altercation, Porsha was charged with simple battery and posted a $2,000 bond, although she's still dealing with the legal fallout.


"Well, just like everybody else who gets charged with something like that, I have to go to court," she said, adding, "It's very unfortunate."
Williams fellow castmate NeNe Leakes, who has defended Porsha, was seated in the audience and was asked why she put her hands over Porsha's mouth after the attack.
"Well, I knew Porsha was distraught, I knew that Porsha screaming saying that 'I can't believe I did that' I just wanted Porsha to not say anything else."
Asked whether she felt Porsha was provoked. Nene replied, "I do feel she was provoked"THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA, Cynthia Bailey, Kenya Moore, Andy Cohen
Cohost Sherri Shepherd retorted, "But she was just having fun with the scepter and the blow horn."
Nene responded, "That's not fun."
"No that's not fun," Williams agreed, clearly still distraught from the experience. "I watched last Sunday's episode with everybody else and it really did hurt me to hear her say that she thought it was for fun or it was a joke."
Again, Shepherd challenged Porsha, saying she "knew what she signed up for," however, Williams begged to differ.
"I didn't know that I was signing up on a job to end up with a mug shot, or to be bullied to that level. This woman has bullied me and shown hatred from day one and now she has weapons in her hand," she said. "It was a horrible moment for me and immediately I was embarrassed. I struggled from high school, elementary school, about bullying."

No comments:

Post a Comment