Tuesday 2 December 2014

Buy Beyoncé’s 7/11 Video All I Want for Christmas Is You Red Top, No Angel Tee, and Bae Yoncé Crewneck December 3rd!

beyonce 7:11 video all i want for christmas is you beyonce sweater sweatshirt 
So many of you asked for the All I want for Christmas Is You shirt Beyoncé wore in her 7/11 video! Because the top said, “Beyoncé”, I knew it would be from her online store but wasn’t sure when it would be available. Lucky you, you can now shop the rest of the looks from her video tomorrow, December 3rd, on her Spring shop.


beyonce 7:11 video all i want for christmas is you beyonce sweater sweatshirt
In 24 hours, you can purchase her $35 No Angel Tee, $40 All I’m Really Asking for is You Long Sleeve Tee, $35 Bae Yoncé crewneck, and much more.
2 Buy Beyoncé's 7:11 Video All I Want for Christmas Is You Red Sweater, No Angel Tee, and Bae Yoncé Crewneck December 3rd!
3 Buy Beyoncé's 7:11 Video All I Want for Christmas Is You Red Sweater, No Angel Tee, and Bae Yoncé Crewneck December 3rd!
Buy Beyoncé's 7:11 Video All I Want for Christmas Is You Red Sweater, No Angel Tee, and Bae Yoncé Crewneck December 3rd!
You’ll also be able to purchase a Beyonce approved $25 Tie Dye fitted cap and $18 Nail Wraps.
9 Buy Beyoncé's 7:11 Video All I Want for Christmas Is You Red Top, No Angel Tee, and Bae Yoncé Crewneck December 3rd!
Buy Beyoncé's 7:11 Video All I Want for Christmas Is You Red Top, No Angel Tee, and Bae Yoncé Crewneck December 3rd!
I know you’re excited! Be ready to get your fill of 7/11 merch tomorrow at Shop.Beyonce.com.
Beyonce 7 11 video givenchy resort 2011 white dress
Will you be stocking up?

No comments:

Post a Comment