1  kelly rowland for the coveteur4  kelly rowland for the coveteur3  kelly rowland for the coveteur5  kelly rowland for the coveteur6  kelly rowland for the coveteur7  kelly rowland for the coveteur9  kelly rowland for the coveteur10  kelly rowland for the coveteur11  kelly rowland for the coveteur12  kelly rowland for the coveteur13  kelly rowland for the coveteur14  kelly rowland for the coveteur15  kelly rowland for the coveteur16  kelly rowland for the coveteur17  kelly rowland for the coveteur18  kelly rowland for the coveteur19  kelly rowland for the coveteur41  kelly rowland for the coveteur20  kelly rowland for the coveteur151  kelly rowland for the coveteurkelly rowland for the coveteur
“Ever since Destiny’s Child’s very last tour, I remember thinking to myself, ‘I want to put together a girl group.’ I just haven’t had the time to do it because I was busy doing my own projects and I was so invested in that. I didn’t want to be one of those artists who was so enthralled in what I had to do that I couldn’t really pay attention to the artists that I would be taking under my wing. I wanted to be completely focused on it, and that’s exactly what happened [with Chasing Destiny]. I had the time, and it has been a wonderful process.”Kelly Rowland for The Coveteur.Images: The Coveteur