Saturday 15 February 2014

Trey Songz Responds To Nicki Minaj.

Trey Songz Nicki MinajNicki Mianj pulled out the big guns on her new record “Lookin’ A** N***a,” and now Trey Songz is firing back. On the remix, Trigga flips the male-bashing track to take a few shots at the ladies. I’m bout to talk a little crazy/ Make sure it’s no children around,” he says in the opener. “I’m usually really respectful/It’s just I had to do it.”
Listen to both versions below:


Trey uses the b-word over a dozen times, but gives a disclaimer toward the end of the song:
No disrespect at all to my women or them ladies that carry themselves
I don’t like these bitches
Know I ain’t talkin to you girl, me I’m on
Talkin bout these bitches
And I hate that I had to be so vulgar
Talkin bout these bitches
It’s just when I heard this shit
I mean like I felt like an incredible time to say what’s on my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment