Monday 13 January 2014

Saint Laurent’s Monogramme Leather Shoulder Bag.

saint-laurent-monogramme-shoulder-bag
In 2013, I made a conscious effort to start putting my money into investment pieces that would stand the test of time. I’m a native New Yorker, but I’ve never been one for the all-black outfit mantra that so many in my city prescribe to. I believe in bold color and that an investment piece can be eye-catching, as long as it’s durable and will get a ton of wear in your wardrobe. A piece I’m hoping to splurge on this year is this design from Saint Laurent.

  It bears a gold tassel and the French fashion house’s iconic logo, which was debuted long before I was born in 1961. It’s crafted from buttery soft yellow leather and will be great for nights out and weekend errands, effortlessly holding your mobile phone, keys, beauty on-the-go essentials, and more.
 saint-laurent-monogramme-shoulder-bag-1
Get yours at www.net-a-porter.com.
Lucky for us all, the piece comes in an array of colors, prints, and textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment