Monday 14 April 2014

Business Or Pleasure? T.I. Leases A Ballin’ Bachelor Pad.

T.I. Celebrities Visit SiriusXM Studios - June 17, 2013
T.I. just leased a new four bedroom, European estate and you’ll never believe why!
According to reports, the rapper copped a new crib to cut down on his 40-minute commute to work. The house, located in the exclusive Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta, is just two minutes away from his studio. (Why carpool or hire a driver when you can simply buy another house?)
Although Tip may miss out on quality time with his wife and kids at his other A-Town mansion, I have to admit that the new crash pad is pretty cool, complete with a massive pool, outdoor kitchen, and entertainment area!
I wonder how Tiny feels about the new purchase. Despite divorce rumors floating around on the Internet, sources say the bachelor pad is not a replacement for the rapper’s marital home. It’s strictly for business purposes and T.I. isn’t moving out.

No comments:

Post a Comment