Tuesday 15 July 2014

Kate Hudson’s Wish I Was Here Screening Michael Kors Strapless Cut Out Black Dress.

Kate Hudson seen at the 'Wish I Was Here' screening at AMC Lincoln Square Theater in New York City
Kate Hudson slayed the red carpet at last night’s Wish I Was Here Screening in a black cut out dress by Michael Kors:Her look was enlivened by deep berry lipstick.She looks amazing! Black always works, and her makeup really brought her look to the next level. Might we have a look of the week contender?
What do you think?

  Kate Hudson seen at the 'Wish I Was Here' screening at AMC Lincoln Square Theater in New York CityZach Braff, Kate Hudson seen at the 'Wish I Was Here' screening at AMC Lincoln Square Theater in New York CityKate Hudson seen at the 'Wish I Was Here' screening at the AMC Lincoln Square Theater New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment