Wednesday 23 July 2014

T.I. & Tiny Drop Tracks About Their Marriage.

t-i-tiny
Over the last few weeks T.I. and Tiny’s marriage has been smack in the center of attention. From T.I.’s cheating rumors to a fight at Fat Burger between the rapper and Floyd Mayweather, it’s clear that where there’s smoke, there’s fire.
While T.I. and Tiny were recently photographed on vacation, skeptics still question the status of their union. It didn’t help that Floyd Mayweather publically claimed to have slept with Tiny (he later recanted his statement when he was called out on it).
To further confuse the masses, T.I. and Tiny both released new music yesterday where they referenced different marital problems in their lyrics, like infidelity and T.I.’s absence in their home.
“I ain’t trippin’ cuz you caught me out there/But your reaction to it pushed me further out there,” T.I. raps on “Stay” featuring Victoria Monet.
Meanwhile, Tiny has a message of her own on her new track, called”What The F*ck You Gon Do?”:
“Clearly, you ain’t thinkin/Boy, tell me how you sleep at night/Cuz you left me lonely, and you know that/If you knew what’s good, you would do right/I was on that sh-t like, ‘Imma be his ride or die’/I’ll show you what it feels like to be on the other side of the gun.”
And just in case you didn’t think she was talking about her husband in the emotional stanzas, she released visuals to accompany the song that features a T.I. doppelganger.
Watch below:


No comments:

Post a Comment