Tuesday 6 February 2018

Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Reveal First Photo of Daughter Stormi

Stormi Webster
Meet Stormi Webster.
After welcoming their first child into the world last week, Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott have announced the name of their daughter.

Jenner took to Instagram to share the first photo of little Stormi, who is seen sleeping while wearing a pink outfit and holding her mother’s thumb. She captioned it with “stormi webster” and an angel emoji.
There were rumors that the baby would be named Posie, inspired by Kylie’s new beauty product, which she announced the day after her daughter was born. “Posie” could also be short for Mariposa, which means “butterfly” in Spanish. She and Travis got matching ankle butterfly tattoos last year, while Travis has a hit single called “Butterfly Effect.”

Stormi was born on Thursday (Feb. 1) and weighed 8 lbs., 9 oz. Jenner announced the baby’s birth over the weekend in a video montage. “I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions,” she told fans. “I understand you’re used to me bringing you along on all my journeys. My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world.”
She continued, “I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress free, and healthy way I knew how. There was no gotcha moment, no big paid reveal I had planned. I knew my baby would feel every stress and every emotion so I chose to do it this way for my little life and our happiness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment