Sunday 4 February 2018

Kylie Jenner & Travis Scott Welcome Baby Girl

Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner
It’s official. Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott are parents.
After months of secrecy, the 20-year-old reality star-turned-beauty mogul and 25-year-old rapper welcomed a baby girl on Thursday (Feb. 1), Jenner revealed via social media. The couple’s first child weighed 8 lbs., 9 oz. and arrived at 4:43 p.m. local time.
Jenner shared why she decided to remain private throughout her pregnancy. “I’m sorry for keeping you in the dark through all the assumptions,” she wrote. “I understand you’re used to me bringing you along on all my journeys. My pregnancy was one I chose not to do in front of the world.”

 She continued, “I knew for myself I needed to prepare for this role of a lifetime in the most positive, stress free, and healthy way I knew how. There was no gotcha moment, no big paid reveal I had planned. I knew my baby would feel every stress and every emotion so I chose to do it this way for my little life and our happiness.”

“Pregnancy has been the most beautiful, empowering, and life changing experience I’ve had in my entire life and I’m actually going to miss it,” she said. “I appreciate my friends and especially my family for helping me make this special moment as private as we could. My beautiful and healthy baby girl arrived February 1st and I just couldn’t wait to share this blessing. I’ve never felt love and happiness like this I could burst! Thank you for understanding.”
She also shared a montage video from her pregnancy, including footage of her and Scott in the delivery room with their baby at Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles.
The new dad took to Twitter to celebrate the birth of his first child, tweeting, “2.1.18 4 ever New rager in town. !!!”
Jenner’s sister Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West welcomed a daughter of their own, Chicago West, via surrogate on Jan. 15. Kylie can be seen holding her newest niece in the heartwarming clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment