Monday 16 April 2018

Beyoncé’s Trick To Making Her Makeup Last

teewhy-hive.blogspot.co.uk
How the heck did Beyoncé’s face stay so flawless through her two hour Coachella set?
According to Sir John, Beyoncé’s longtime makeup artist, the trick is in the translucent powder. “I have a quote, ‘I don’t bake, I cook,’” Sir John told Allure magazine. “What that means is I’m against baking because I’m not a huge fan of putting so much powder on anyone. When you’re baking, you’re actually aging your complexion in a way. So I’ll use a loose powder or translucent powder just to absorb the oil in the foundation or concealer or t-zone and then that’s it.”

His can’t-live-without powder is Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Microfinishing Loose Powder ($36), which means this powder is Queen Bey’s go-to as well. Buying it ASAP.
Shop some of our favorite translucent powder’s below:

<
Sephora (US) $36.00
Target $5.99
Glossier $22.00

No comments:

Post a Comment