Friday 15 August 2014

I Love Ugly Apparel.

You Should Know I Love Ugly 2
This one is for all the Men out there! Menswear has seen a recent boom in the past few years. At the forefront of that boom is I Love Ugly.

  You Should Know I Love Ugly1You Should Know I Love Ugly 3
Started in 2008 by Valentin Ozich and Barnaby Marshall of New Zealand, I Love Ugly combines a minimalist aesthetic with streetwear designs. The brand offers a wide array of products including shirts, pants, shoes, cologne and even artwork.
 You Should Know I Love Ugly 4
Not one to shy away from trends in addition to printed pants, shirts and jackets they even make printed watches.
 You Should Know I Love Ugly 6You Should Know I Love Ugly 5
Though the brand has had tons of success online and in New Zealand be sure to look out for their global takeover as they open their new store in LA.

 You Should Know I Love Ugly 7You Should Know I Love Ugly 8
So take some time out and head over to ILoveUgly.com to see what fans like A$AP Rocky and Hypebeast have been raving about.

No comments:

Post a Comment