Tuesday 8 August 2017

Shop Talk With Marjorie Harvey

teewhy-hive.blogspot.co.uk
Calling all handbag lovers! Sources scored an exclusive interview with our main lady, the woman behind the MH Handbags collection, Marjorie Harvey (of course we did!).
Keep reading to find out which bag is her favorite, her personal styling tips, and what’s next for the Marjorie Harvey empire.

 What was your inspiration for the spring/ summer collection?
Marjorie Harvey: I wanted to create a collection that was truly reflective of my personal style. It was important to me that people to look at every bag and say, “that’s so Marjorie.”

TLLC: Any tips for how to wear each bag?
MH: Fashion is supposed to be fun. I say wear your bag your way! I love to see women mix things up. I wore my pearl clutch with a beautiful brocade Gucci jacket and my daughter, Amanda, wore it more casual with a pair of skinny jeans. Both looks were chic and effortless. Real style is personal.

TLLC: Which bag from the collection is your favorite and why?
MH: The Jetset Backpack ($65) is my absolute favorite. I’ve carried it everywhere from Disneyland with my grandkids to lunch dates with the girls to vacation with my husband. It’s cute, versatile, and the perfect bag when I’m on-the-go.

TLLC: Who would you like to see wear your bag and why?
MH: Everyone! (Laughs) I can honestly say there is something in this collection for every body. The acrylic clutches are super chic and make any outfit pop. The Boho bag ($80) comes in this gorgeous shade of yellow and is ideal for travel. My “Miss Marj Crossbody” ($55) has compartments to keep things simple for ladies on the move. I even created two specialty bags for ladies who truly love those intricate couture details (Fancy Fringe ($200) and Precious Pearl ($225)). If you love bags as much as I do, then you will definitely fall in love with at least one Marjorie Harvey Handbag!




TLLC: What’s next for MH Handbags?
MH: My fall 2018 bag collection is coming soon, and I plan on expanding my brand into the accessory world. After all, accessories are the finishing touch to any look. So stay tuned, there is much more in the works! đź’‹ MH

No comments:

Post a Comment