Thursday 11 June 2015

Zara’s Black Fringe Skirt

Basically I am trying to be more financially responsible, and am starting this summer by cutting back on splurges, allowing myself $1,000 a month for clothes. I’m keeping costs low–and one of the items I’ve purchased thus far is Zara’s $70 fringed skirt.
zara-fringed-skirt1
The double layered skirt has a side zip.
zara-fringed-skirt
I’ll be honest, this purchase was partly inspired by recent Bombshell Glency from the Dominican Republic.
5Glency from the Dominican Republic
Black is more neutral, and can work with most things in my wardrobe.
zara-fringed-skirt-2
I love it! And the price is right;)
99  zara fringed skirt fashion bomb daily
If you like it also, get yours at Zara.com.
90  zara fringed skirt fashion bomb daily
How would you wear it?
zara-fringed-skirt-2

No comments:

Post a Comment