Friday 7 November 2014

Auntie B Shows Love To Kelly Rowland’s New Son.

http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10735089_284263501764373_1886911903_n.jpgBeyoncé celebrated the arrival of Kelly Rowland‘s son.
Bey’s got a new little man in her life! The “Flawless” diva was on-hand for the delivery of Kelly’s new son, Titan, this week. It’s been love at first sight for Bey, who gave the world its first little peek at the bouncing baby boy on Instagram as she gushed about the new arrival.
“There’s no better feeling than holding my beautiful nephew. I thank god for the honor of witnessing my sisters journey into motherhood,” Bey wrote, before sharing how excited she is for Kelly. “I’ve always dreamt of our little ones growing up together. I’m so thankful for our bond.” Baby Ty, I love you so much. Congrats to my Spoons.
Congratulations Kelly....

No comments:

Post a Comment