Monday 15 June 2015

Karrueche Tran Flaunts Some Booty on the Beach Amid Chris Brown Drama—See the Cheeky Pic!

Karrueche Tran
Well, I think this is a perfect response to dealing with ex-boyfriend drama.
It looks like Karrueche Tran isn't letting the recent roller coaster ride with ex Chris Brown get to her, because this beauty has been soakin' up the sun on the beach—and looking good while doing it.
The young model, who has had ongoing public spats with Breezy over social media lately, was spotted rocking a sexy camouflage monokini that gave a gracious view of her booty while in Miami, which is pretty much a non-verbal response to the singer to remind him that she's got it going on.
Get it, girl.


Karrueche Tran Brett Kaffee/Thibault Monnier, Pacific Coast News
Tran flashed a big bright smile as she enjoyed the waves with friends, and stayed refreshed by drinking out of a coconut (which seemed a little difficult to maneuver, according to her IG pics, LOL).
Her beachy and cheeky pics come on the heels of the brunette beauty publicly calling out her ex beau for shady behavior and putting him in his place.
"They asked a question and as a mature adult I answered. I'm not gonna shy away from something that I lived through," she explained after Brown dissed Tran for talking about their relationship during interviews.
"I'm not speaking on you or bashing you (like I easily could). Don't be mad at me because our relationship is over due to your lack of loyalty."
Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown 3rd Eye/WENN.COM"You know what's weak?? You forcing yourself into my car..my broken window..blowing up my phone..trying to shower me w/ gifts," she continued. "Man the f--k up and change the bs in your life like I've told you several times."
Instead of retaliating with anger, Breezy surprisingly took a turn with his response.
"I'm eternally thankful for you being in a part of my life. I've learned so much from you," the 26-year-old wrote on Instagram with a throwback picture of the two in happier times. "I wish u nothing but happiness and the best."
He added, "@karrueche all I was doing was trying to fight for the woman I love. Thanx I learned a lot."

No comments:

Post a Comment