Tuesday 4 October 2016

Peju Famojure for the Coveteur

peju famojure for the coveteur
9  peju famojure for the coveteur6  peju famojure for the coveteur4  peju famojure for the coveteur3  peju famojure for the coveteur2  peju famojure for the coveteurpeju famojure for the coveteur
11 Peju Famojure for the Coveteur.7 Peju Famojure for the Coveteur.8 Peju Famojure for the Coveteur.9 Peju Famojure for the Coveteur.
7 Peju Famojure for the Coveteur20 Peju Famojure for the Coveteur15 Peju Famojure for the Coveteur
Peju Famojure for the Coveteur.
She says, “I was born and raised in New York, so it’s truly home. I live the part-time life now between New York and Paris. But living in NY makes you street smart, makes you feel uncomfortable at times and just pushes you to get out there. I love that the city gives you a memory everyday…I stumbled into fashion by chance honestly. My teen fashion choices were influenced by where I grew up in New York, and specifically Harlem hip hop fashion. I wore a lot of Tommy Hilfiger, Coogi, Iceberg, and Versace in those formative years. I can admit I was really trendy and shopping in Soho was a big deal. But I didn’t aim to pursue a career in fashion. I was pre-med but just based on my appearance alone (6 feet tall and svelte and trendy). I was encouraged by my peers that I should give it a go. I guess they saw potential. And I ended up falling in love with the ever-changing industry and fast pace.”
Read more here.
Images: The Coveteur

No comments:

Post a Comment