Tuesday 8 November 2016

Lori Harvey’s Look @ Skincare

teewhy-hive.blogspot.co.uk
Okay ladies, who doesn’t love a good beat makeup look? I know I do! But, the secret to that flawless beat that every woman desires is the skin underneath. Who wants to focus on concealing blemishes when you could be focusing on highlighting that’s blinding. I’m definitely someone who has struggled with acne over the years, so trust me, I feel your pain.
I’m going to give you guys all of the products that I use on my skin to keep it clear and glowing.

lori23
1. Facial Cleansers: I alternate between the Pixi by Petra Glow Mud Cleanser ($18) and Mila Moursi Cleansing Foam ($70).
2. Toner: I alternate between the Mila Moursi pH Balancing Toner ($85) and the Pixi by Petra Glow Tonic ($15).
3. Moisturizer: If you have normal/oily skin like me, then you’ll love the Mila Moursi Dual Action Serum ($185); I swear by it!
lori3
4. Night Serum: I use the Refining Lotion by Mila Moursi ($160) every night after I wash my face, and this really helps keep blemishes from appearing.
5. Facial Scrub: I love the St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Face Scrub Green Tea ($4), and I use it 2-3 times a week.
6. Facial Masks: Pixi by Petra Glow Mud Mask ($22) is my favorite mask ever, and I use it 2-3 times a week after the St. Ives scrub (always exfoliate your skin before you use a face mask) to keep my face smooth and glowing.
7. Eye Cream: I use the 24k Eye Elixir by Pixi ($22) every morning and every night to help with under-eye puffiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment